Tuesday 23 February 2016

Chocolate Cake - Statistics

On Monday we had some delicious chocolate cake as this was our preferred choice for our Statistics home-learning.   We made a pictograph with the results and talked about some statements we could make about our graph.  
We worked out that Mrs Harpur would need to make 7 cakes for us to have a quarter each.  Needless to say she certainly didn't have time for that, so we cut each cake (there were 2)  into 16 pieces.   There was even some left over to take home to her children.  Yum!! 

4 comments:

  1. Yum lucky harkeke!! I did see some choc crumbs in masons lunch box when I got home from work !! (Masons mum Bridget)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised he left any for you to even see!! It was a good batch with my children eating the left overs!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the cakes. Louis liked it. Looks so yummy. From Chris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, they've worked really hard on this Statistics unit and it was a nice way to finish! Lucky the cakes turned out okay, I knew I would have some top tasting critics! :)

      Delete