Tuesday 2 June 2015

Published Writing

                                                         THE ZIP
I heard a rumble then suddenly the zip in front of me opened. I leaned over the edge. I saw blackness. I was spooked. I felt cold hands touch my back. When I turned I saw a Goblin and he pushed me. I  wondered what would happen to me. I was falling and  falling and I thought this black hole of darkness would never end. Then finally I hit the bottom of the hole. The Goblin followed me down the hole so I rushed inside the beautiful sparkly Purple Castle in front of me. The first room I looked in had a bed for a queen. Then I looked in the backyard and I saw one Vomiter and two dangerous and terrifying Jugglers. I thought I had started a new life but I was actually in Heaven.
By Alice.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment